Saturday 8 July 2023

If My people will heed My voice. Word Received 5.7.2023

 If My people will heed My voice and turn from their own ways and turn to My ways and My Word then I will move in your lives and in this land. I will show My glory for My name's sake in this land of the long white cloud and it will be indeed known as the land of the Holy Spirit and a land where My name is exalted. Honor My name and lift it up for at My name all principalities and powers must bow. Recognize your authority because of My name and do not be timid to declare My praises. The enemy will try to silence you with fear and intimidation but do not fear because I have overcome the world and you are My disciples. Fear and honor Me and stand for righteousness and truth and you will walk as My beloved children in this good and pleasant land. My favor is upon you and My delight is towards you as you turn to Me.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

This word is about New Zealand but much of the word is relevant to every people and nation.