Saturday 22 July 2023

There is a time of turbulence coming on the Earth. Word Received 22.7.2023

 There is a time of turbulence coming on the Earth when people's hearts will fail from fear. There will be contention and war unlike anything that has ever been seen and everyone will be shocked by what they see. There will be a mighty uprising of evil but My people have nothing to fear. Understand that I will hedge you around behind and before and you will walk securely through the midst of chaos. Your heart will remain calm as it is anchored in Me and people will seek the answer that you have in your life. Now is the time for preparation, to draw close to Me and to understand My Word. Everything is foretold in it and I will not tell new things that are not in accordance to My Word. Deception will sweep away many from My purposes and fear will prevent many from taking the opportunities that I give them. Do not be afraid but trust in Me and you will indeed walk securely and safely in the days to come.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

That is an amazing promise that with the Lord we can walk securely through the midst of chaos.