Saturday 1 July 2023

Seek the peace of Jerusalem. Word Received 20.6.2023

 Seek the peace of Jerusalem for its enemies are surrounding it for its destruction. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and do not cease to lift this place for it is more significant than you think. The eyes of the world will be upon it in coming days and the enemy will think it has triumphed but I will redeem My people and I will rise up to defend them in the hour of their need. They will turn to Me and see My glory manifest in extraordinary ways. I cannot break My covenant or turn aside from the cries of My people. I will redeem all things and you will be amazed by what you see. Pray for Jerusalem for it will be a pivot point to My purposes on the Earth.

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth Angus said...

The Scriptures encourage us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem.